Hi Frndz,
I have another great offer for you all. Now recharge your mobile online and get Freebies worth your recharge value.
I have another great offer for you all. Now recharge your mobile online and get Freebies worth your recharge value.
Freecharge is a web based recharge system that lets you to recharge online like any other online recharge system, as it also gives you coupons of equal amount for free. So you have a chance to get free recharge through it, Here I would like to explain how Freecharge works.
#1 If you are a new user you have requested to create your Freecharge account to get free recharge.
#2 After getting log in you have to fill your prepaid mobile number which is with in India by the denomination (Up to 1000 Rs).
#3 Pay online for recharge through your credit or debit card.
#4 Get the coupons of equal amounts for free & your recharge would be done in 30 seconds only.
#5 Use coupons to shop*.
Thnx & Enjoy,
Lalit
Please Follow & Popularize this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment